Terms & Conditions
Last updated: July 27, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to GpOcean.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to GpOcean, accessible from https://GpOcean.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Website.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Items from the website.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
GpOcean serves as a Platform
GpOcean is an Internet site on which registered users can post digital items such as screenshots images and videos which they possess and wish to sell. Registered users may buy such merchandise. GpOcean serves only as a platform in which individual sellers and buyers may engage in transactions between each other.
It is the sole responsibility of the seller to accurately and truly represent the quality, quantity, safety, authenticity, and availability of the items the seller has listed on the site. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the buyer to verify any or all information about such items listed for which they intend to buy. GpOcean cannot be responsible for a seller’s willingness or ability to sell any item they have listed, or a buyer’s willingness to follow through with a transaction for items for which they wish to buy.
Verification of Users
Because of difficulties involved with verification over the Internet, GpOcean is unable to guarantee that a user is who they may claim to be. If you are uncertain as to another user’s identity, we suggest that you do not engage nor transact with such a user.
Selling on GpOcean
By submitting your website to sell guest posts, you are stating that you have the intention and ability to deliver the task. You furthermore state that you have access to any website which you listed for the sale of guest posts and are willing to complete the task once you ACCEPT an order from a buyer. You are responsible for describing the item as accurately as possible to give the buyer much understanding of what they will get when they choose to buy.
Buying an item
By click on the “Buy Now” of an item listed on the website, you are stating that you have the ability and intention to purchase the item for the amount stated. You agree to pay for that purchase or if you have enough funds in your account and that the item price will be deducted from your balance when you make such a purchase.
Before buying an item, you should be certain you understand all descriptions of the item as indicated by the seller. If you have any questions about an item, or the seller offering the item, you should ask the seller.
No Partnership / Agency
You and The Company act as independent contractors. At no time is any partnership, agency, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship intended or created by this Agreement.
Conditions of Order Cancellation
You’re eligible to request order cancellation only if the following criteria are met:
- You can request cancellation if the seller failed to deliver what they promised through the product description.
- If the seller already started the work or delivered the promised work already, you’re not eligible to cancel the order unless they failed to deliver what they promised. If you’re not satisfied with the delivered work/guest post then you can create a support ticket for the same issue.
- After the order is delivered you only have three days to review and request a dispute/cancellation/refund. After that, you’re not eligible to cancel or refund, whatsoever any reason.
- If the seller failed or is unable to fulfill the order, the order will automatically be marked as canceled and you will get your refund in your Gpocean fund balance.
- The marketplace has every right to review or reject any cancellation request if the reasons mentioned are unsatisfactory.
Conditions for Refund
Following are the conditions for refunds:
- The order cancellation refunds are always made to your GpOcean account balance. You can check your fund balance in the My Profile section or near the profile icon in the header section of the desktop view.
- In order to request a refund of your account balance, make sure your account balance is not less than the limit for withdrawal.
- Make sure your account balance is enough to cover the withdrawal amount plus the withdrawal fee to cover the service provider fee.
Please take Note:
- If you have already purchased an item with your balance, the purchased amount is credited to the Seller account, and you have accessed the purchased item already hence you are not eligible for a refund.
- You are only eligible for a refund of the amount available in Your account balance.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds that do not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
You are entitled to request your refund of the fund balance at any time without giving any reason for doing so. When you decided to cancel or request a refund of any deposits in your fund balance, please contact our support through [email protected]
When your Withdrawal Request is received, We will reimburse You no later than 5 days from the day on which We receive the Withdrawal Request. We will use the withdrawal Method You selected during the process. You will incur a transaction fee which is used to cover the charges of the service provider. You agree to give your accurate account details. We will not be held responsible for sending your funds to the wrong account details you provide during the request process.
Following are the seller terms & conditions that any seller that registered with us or going to register must know.
- The platform will charge a 10% commission from sellers on each sale.
- The remaining amount will be displayed as Earning in the seller dashboard, reports, & withdrawal page.
- The terms Sales represent total sale amount and earnings represent the amount excluding admin commission.
- The sellers can request withdrawal of their earnings from the withdrawal section of the seller dashboard.
- To request a withdrawal, the seller should reach the minimum withdrawal amount which is displayed on the withdrawal page and it should reach the withdrawal threshold of 7 days (after order completion).
- The earning is on hold status during the threshold period (7 days) and the seller can’t request withdrawal of their earnings during this period.
- If a buyer has an issue with the delivered work/guest post article or link insertion etc they can contact the seller and sellers are bound to solve any customer query or issue related to the sale or pre-sale questions.
- If the buyer did not get the work as promised by the seller they can request cancellation of the order and request a refund, In that case, the earnings will be revised from the seller dashboard, and the seller is not eligible to get earnings for that order in any condition.
- The admin has the right to approve or reject any website listing submitted by sellers.
- If the information on the listing page is found wrong, misleading, or incorrect in any manner the admin has all right to remove such listing without any notice.
- The webmaster/marketplace admin has the right to add/modify any website listing information if it can improve buying/selling experience on the marketplace.
Apart from these selling terms, all the registered sellers or users are also bound to general terms & conditions if they use our website for any kind of usage.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting us.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: [email protected]